We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging Near Mt Pleasant on 89

anderson sc
Level Contributor
24 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging Near Mt Pleasant on 89

I will be driving from Torrey, Utah to Park City, Utah on hwy 89. I would like to stop around 1/2 way to break up the trip as I don't like to drive more than 2 1/2 hours per day so I can gawk if I want to. =)

The map indicates that 1/2 way is around Mt. Pleasant. I would like some advice on lodging in that general area. I like nice B&B's or Inns but a nice clean motel will do for this leg of trip if near something of interest.

Thanks in advance for help!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,883 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging Near Mt Pleasant on 89

Check out this website: http://www.utahheritage.com/

Mt Pleasant is in the "Little Denmark" section. Spring City has some wonderful old homes and B&Bs, though I've read about a nice place in Mt Pleasant as well. Sorry I can't find anything that rings a bell.

Also try Manti: www.bbiu.org/Manti-utah-bed-breakfast.html

Roosevelt, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging Near Mt Pleasant on 89

Mt. Pleasant isn't that large, I'm not even sure they HAVE a hotel! :o) Personally I'd stick with Manti or Ephraim.

I think Ephraim has only one hotel(?--surprising for a college town!), but Manti should have more (because of the LDS temple pagent).

here are a couple of choices:

www.mantihouseinn.com

www.manticountryvillage.com

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

*Pixie*

3. Re: Lodging Near Mt Pleasant on 89

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 06:18