We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving from las vegas to boulder utah

boston
1 post
Save Topic
driving from las vegas to boulder utah

i have only four days and want to drive from las vegas to zion and then from zion to boulder utah - is this a reasonable plan to stay 2 nights in zion and 2 nights in boulder then drive back to las vegas?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
16,863 posts
387 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driving from las vegas to boulder utah

Yes, that's a reasonable plan. The Boulder Mountain Lodge with adjoining Hell's Backbone Grill is a great choice. The drive back to Vegas is long.

Have fun.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,455 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driving from las vegas to boulder utah

You might want to visit Boulder first as it appears to be farthest from Las Vegas, and then go to Zion and back to LV.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
16,966 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: driving from las vegas to boulder utah

Try to get an upstairs room at Boulder Mountain to overlook the lake.Don't miss eating at Hells Backbone. You will drive right by Bryce on the way, so make that a stop too.

California
Level Contributor
634 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: driving from las vegas to boulder utah

I would go to Boulder first as it is a long drive. And I would drive it during daylight.

5. Re: driving from las vegas to boulder utah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 05:17