We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Hatch (cln56?)

Atlanta
2 posts
Save Topic
Accomodation in Hatch (cln56?)

As Hatch is very much in the middle in between Zion and Bryce and would allow us to stay until late afternoon in Zion and save driving time and some bucks on the Bryce canyon hotels, we are wondering about accomodations in Hatch, UT?! Any reviews, suggestions... Have heard about the New Bryce Inn and Bryce Zion Midway so far, but have not found any further information on either on the internet.

cln56, you mentioned having spent a night there, any help would be greatly appreciated. as we'll be travelling on a weekend, we would like to make advance reservations - I guess it will get crowded everywhere. Thanks for your advice!

Colchester UK
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Hatch (cln56?)

Hi

www.brycecanyoncountry.com has some information on lodgings in Hatch, including the Bryce Zion Midway, maybe this will help.

Tony

Genesee, CO
Level Contributor
646 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Hatch (cln56?)

Hatch is super small, just a drive-through town. But there might be some kind of ranch or B&B type lodging near there (not sure of any). But don't expect your standard motels that you find in small towns, it is too small for that.

But I will tell you we stopped for lunch on our way from Zion to Bryce and the adobe cafe has excellent food! (one of only a couple restaurants along a few blocks of the town). So might wanna stop for the food, if not for the lodging :)

Genesee, CO
Level Contributor
646 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation in Hatch (cln56?)

oh just checked trip advisor listings and they list the "New Bryce Inn and Cafe" on main street in hatch. I don't remember seeing it along main street so can't tell you anything about it.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g57008-d611196-…

Atlanta
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation in Hatch (cln56?)

Thanks a lot to both of you for your advice. I checked the very informative website and unfortunately realized that the Zion Bryce Midway is in the midst of a owner change and probably not a reliable choice.

I discovered the Riverside Resort, though, that according to the room images on their website offers nice accomodations at reasonable rates. However, the images are rare and small and I would greatly appreciate any first-hand reviews of this place (presumably AAA 2-diamond ranked) or the Bryce Inn Motel & Cafe. Thanks for your help once more!