We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a place to stay

Wanaka, New Zealand
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a place to stay

Hey!

My girlfriend and me will travel from Salt Lake City up to Yellowstone National Park and are looking for a place to stay that is maybe an hour or two from SLC.

The thing is we look for a very secluded place not a hotel room. Some cabin or studio. I couldn´t really find anything in airbnb or google. Maybe someone knows the area a little better?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Ashley National Forest
Forests, National Parks
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument
Monuments & Statues, Geologic Formations, National Parks
Canyon Overlook Trail
National Parks, Hiking Trails
Tacoma, Washington
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a place to stay

Where did you look at??? I am thinking you could find something in the ski towns or in the area around bear Lake or in the mountains.

2. Re: Looking for a place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18