We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Nice Bed & Breakfast in Vermont

New York
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a Nice Bed & Breakfast in Vermont

My wife and I will be in Vermont the week beginning August 8th for 6 days. Looking for a nice B&B. Considering staying at 2-3 different B&B's throughout the state to explore the area. Love to Hike.

Open to any suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Rich

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Nice Bed & Breakfast in Vermont

Rich, have you taken a look at the Vermont vacations web site?.....it is a great place to start http://travel.vermontvacation.com/

so many recommendations would depend upon where in VT you want to be

keep me posted, I am sure I can help.....and have fun in the process

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Nice Bed & Breakfast in Vermont

Good afternoon Rich,

'...nice B & B...' is such a broad brush and the State does have an awful lot of small lodging options, that you really need to narrow down your request.

Do you want rural/village/town?

Do you like traditional/contemporary/classic?

Do you want indulgence/small groups/restaurants?

Do you like king beds/views/hot tubs?

Do you want remote or easily accessible?

If you let us know which areas of Vermont you are considering then we can all give you some more direction. If you are flexible you may also look on TA and let that shape your trip direction.

As has been mentioned the Vermont Vacation website is also a good place to browse.

3. Re: Looking for a Nice Bed & Breakfast in Vermont

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2010, 06:17