We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White River Junction Help

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
White River Junction Help

We are going to be stopping over at White River Junction for 2 nights.9/30 -2/10. First night we will have travelled down from Stowe, and hopefully visited Woodstock on the way. The second day we were going to go to the Queechee Village and gorge area, but I am wondering if this will be possible after the floods. Can anyone let me know if this would still be possible or will we have to alter our plans?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White River Junction Help

Afternoon NanPWiltshire,

Everything is open, but the Quechee covered bridge is not accessible but there is another way to get into Quechee. No damage to gorge or Quechee village shops area as it is way up high next to route 4.

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: White River Junction Help

Oh that is good news, not just for me but also for the people who live there year round . Thank you very much for your help.

3. Re: White River Junction Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 22:17