We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning Fall Foliage in October 2013. When to book Hotels?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Topic
Planning Fall Foliage in October 2013. When to book Hotels?

When is the latest I can wait to book my choice of hotels or B&Bs for October 2013 Fall Foliage? Are two night minimums standard?

Vermont
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
2,346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning Fall Foliage in October 2013. When to book Hotels?

If you want any of the popular places/highly rated places I would book soon personally. If you are not picky and you want to wait I'd book something by the beginning of next summer. I know 2 night minimums are usually the norm for weekends, especially Columbus Day weekend. During the week I don't think there are minimums.

There are a couple innkeepers who post here so hopefully they'll see this and will be able to give you a little more specific advice!

2. Re: Planning Fall Foliage in October 2013. When to book Hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 20:17