We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve in Vermont

Brookfield...
14 posts
Save Topic
New Year's Eve in Vermont

I am looking for a family friendly resort for my family and I to spend New Year's Eve. Looking for some nice New Year's eve activites, good skiing and good places to eat. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve in Vermont

Although there are plenty of ski resorts in Vermont....Southern Vermont has a cluster of great resorts in and near the Okemo Valley area. Have you considered?

Okemo Mountain in the town of Ludlow with lots of great places to eat and plenty of things to do in nearby villages such as Chester, Weston, Grafton, Perkinsville and more.

Stratton mountain has its own village, but is close to Chester, Weston, Grafton, Manchester

Bromely Ski mountain is near Manchester, Chester, Weston, Ludlow and Grafton

Each of these ski areas are fantastic and the communities that support them are nice quintessential Vermont villages with great home made food, shopping and gracious people. Okemo mountain is rated the best family mountain in the area and the best groomed

Enjoy your time!

Dan

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
7,877 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve in Vermont

Feeley... It depends a bit on where in VT you want to go.... north or south?

3. Re: New Year's Eve in Vermont

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2013, 10:17