We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget hotels in killington

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Topic
budget hotels in killington

i'm looking for a simple clean and decent room with an alcove or suite or 2 rooms in or near killington for a few days. thx

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: budget hotels in killington

Evening 718 Isreal,

Check out Sleep Woodstock about 10 miles east of Killington as it seems to offer great room prices and get's great reviews.

conn
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: budget hotels in killington

Here are some Killington options.

bedandbreakfast.com/killington-vermont.html

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: budget hotels in killington

Evening Dave,

Please do correct me if I am wrong...but this link is a commercial site and whilst it certainly offers some good options the spirit of TA is I believe, to not promote any commercial business or travel websites.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 04:22
conn
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: budget hotels in killington

From the TA guidelines:

Free of solicitations - We welcome referrals, recommendations, and critiques from our members, but travelers do not visit the forums to be solicited or sold to. Please note this guideline also prohibits solicitations/invitations to participate in surveys, polls and research for future publication.

My posted links are my recommendations, but I self reported, curious to see what happens.

5. Re: budget hotels in killington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:17