We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there anything to do in or near Lacy?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Topic
Is there anything to do in or near Lacy?

My wife will be visiting a long time friend who lives in Lacy. She'll be there Aug 15th-26th. She wanted me to help her find out if there was anything in or near Lacy that was fun to do, any attractions or fun bars.

Thanks

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there anything to do in or near Lacy?

Lacey is close to Olympia and Tumwater. Go to http://access.wa.gov and click on the link to Visiting/Recreation and select Olympia. There is a lot of stuff to do, including the Puyallup Fair. O'Blarney's is an irish bar in Lacey whre they have some good music and fun.

Let me know if you need more info.

Dalotek

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there anything to do in or near Lacy?

With the length of her visit, it opens the doors to far more than Olympia area. Perhaps if you select the Seattle and Tacoma Attractions tabs to the left of those pages, you will find more ideas. Seattle is only an hour or so from Olympia/Lacey area, depending on traffic. Do not go to or return from Seattle during rush hours.

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,735 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there anything to do in or near Lacy?

Mt St Helens, Hurricane Ridge in Ollympic NP, Mt Rainier, all possible long day trips

Olympia a delightful place to visit with capitol grounds and waterfront.

4. Re: Is there anything to do in or near Lacy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 18:18