We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neah Bay are accomadations?

Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Neah Bay are accomadations?

Greetings...does anyone have any suggestions for places to stay in Neah Bay or close by? Also if there are places to avoid that would be helpful as well. Just me and my hubby this time so we don't need much space:) Thanks so much!

Western Washington...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neah Bay are accomadations?

Hi there, We were in Neah Bay in early August for salmon fishing - what else?!! We stayed at the Cape Motel. All I can say was it was clean. The rooms are small and the walls are paper thin. But we survived it for ONE night, and had a great day fishing. :-)

Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neah Bay are accomadations?

Thanks Suzee...If the fishing is good and the room clean, you can't ask for more:)

Bellevue Washington
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Neah Bay are accomadations?

I will try this again.....

My dad used to own The Cape in Neah, but sold it. The new owners are very nice as well! Neah Bay does NOT have any Motel chains to stay in, and lodging is limited. It's an Indian reservation, that is a fishing town. The Cape also has a huge RV property to it.

We used to stay there when I was growing up, and knew the original owners, and then my dad ended up purchasing it form their son when the parents passed away. I, personally think, that it's the best thing going up there. Not a lot to choose from either..