We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A huge thank you xx

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
205 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
A huge thank you xx

Over the last two months we have been so touched by the kindness of others that I feel compelled to share my experience and express my thanks.

On April 18th 2010 my husband was diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour - we had booked a family vacation departing Australia for the USA on June 9th - sadly this could no longer happen. Through the kindness of airlines, booking agencies, accommodation properties, tour services, travel consultants and entertainment services I have managed to cancel all of our arrangements. I just wanted to use this forum to thank those companies we have dealt with directly for assisting in this process which has been highly emotional as you may imagine. We are keeping our fingers crossed that my husbands treatments are successful and hope to make the trip next year. Many thanks to the following :-

Qantas

Holiday Inn Hotels Australia

Beacon Hotel, New York

Viator Tours

Amtrak New York

Ground Zero Workshop, New York

Omni Shoreham, Washington

Orbitz

Air Trans

Disney Swan

American Airlines

Carnival Cruises

MGM Grand Las Vegas

Ticketek Las Vegam / Bellagio

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
8,876 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A huge thank you xx

Wrong Washington.

Good luck to your hubby.

2. Re: A huge thank you xx

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 06:38