We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Northern WA Hot Springs

Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
Northern WA Hot Springs

We are planning a January/February road trip through northern WA. Does anyone know of any hot springs in the area? Preferably, we are looking for hot springs that have lodging on the premises or close by. Thank you kindly.

Seattle
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Northern WA Hot Springs

If you have passports, I would suggest you go to Harrison Hot Springs in Canada, and stay at the resort. The pools are wonderful. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'northern WA,' but Harrison Hot Springs is about 45 minutes from the border crossing at Sumas, just north of Bellingham. http://www.harrisonresort.com

Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Northern WA Hot Springs

Yes, Harrison is definitely on our list. Thank you.

By "northern WA" I am referring to any hot springs in WA near the Canada border.

Everett, Washington
Level Contributor
2,381 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Northern WA Hot Springs

Not much in the way of developed hot springs resorts. Carson Hot Springs and hotel down on the Columbia River in the gorge is probably closest. Sol Duc on the Olympic Penn. might work but is not near border (excecpt in the Strait anyway).

Another great BC hot spring we fell in love with last year is Ainsworth Hot Springs on Kooteney Lake, north of Nelson). Very nice facility, hotel and restaurant and has a unique "hot cave" that the water comes out of. You can soak inthe shallow waters way back in the tunnels like a combo steam room and hot tub. The hot waterfall inthe back is really interesting.

4. Re: Northern WA Hot Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 07:17