We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle Tattoo

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Seattle Tattoo

Visiting Seattle this summer and looking for a good tattoo shop/artist. Also taking photographs of the scenery any suggestions on either?! Thank u!!

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle Tattoo

Your question about scenery is too wide open (wideangle indeed). LOL

How about telling us the date and length of your trip, your interests in scenery (we have it all in WA State), whether you'll have a rental car, etc.

Select under "Top questions about WA", to the right, "Self Drive..." will help you get started.

As will "Things to Do" and "Travel Guide" and "Photos", all in the left column.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,671 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle Tattoo

there is a photogrphy tour of seattle that some people like. Its a city tour with an emphasis of going to scenic spots. I'll look for the link and post it

www.seattletours.us/…

this is a booking site for the tour but not 'the' tour operator. If you google a bit I think you can find the actual site. I see their brochures in the tourist racks at hotels.

Edited: 22 January 2012, 01:55
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
106 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seattle Tattoo

For tats in Seattle hands down it's got to be Slave to the Needle.

http://www.slavetotheneedle.com/

They're by appointment only.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seattle Tattoo

Thank you!!

5. Re: Seattle Tattoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2013, 10:30