We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yes, there is good pizza in DC

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
Save Topic
Yes, there is good pizza in DC

Several times on this forum I've seen someone ask about pizza in DC, and there have been responses to the effect of "there is just no good pizza in DC proper." This is a sentiment I've encountered from misguided friends in the real world as well.

Well I have to agree with the guy quoted in this great breakdown of the good pizza places in DC: "People who bemoan the lack of good pies hereabouts have been living in caves"

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
3,002 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yes, there is good pizza in DC

I'll just note that one of their best places for subs in D.C., the Italian Store, is actually in Arlington. ;) That said I agree with their evaluation of it and encourage folks to go try it. The pizza at the Italian Store is terrific too.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,227 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yes, there is good pizza in DC

Just saw a great show on pbs called of all things pizza in Washington. It was on WETA. Masses all the federal funding with it. Thinking of driving down now parking and traffic be darned.

3. Re: Yes, there is good pizza in DC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 06:21