We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capitol Tour - Worth it?

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Capitol Tour - Worth it?

We are taking a short trip to Washington DC - 12/28-1/1. I would like to see the Capitol Building, but our congressmen do not offer any tours while we are in town. If I get to the Kiosk at 8:30am - what are the chances we can get a tour at 9-9:30am? How long does this tour take?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Capitol Tour - Worth it?

Have you checked with your Senators? They can give Capitol tours as well, if they are available.

London, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Capitol Tour - Worth it?

If you've never done it before, you should do it. It can be fun to see everything and definitely not a waste of time.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Capitol Tour - Worth it?

How long is the tour and if I get to the kiosk at 8:30am - will I be able to get in for the 9am tour? We are from Florida and I don't know how long the kiddos can stand out in the cold waiting.

4. Re: Capitol Tour - Worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 01:17