We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sport event tickets

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
351 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sport event tickets

Hi TR people.

Does any one of you know about a web site where I can book tickets for a sport event in DC??? Before you rush to answer, remember that I have to get a site that accepts an overseas booking and thus have to send me the tickets to Europe.

THANKS.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sport event tickets

Try www.ticketmaster.com for tickets to sporting events. You may want to request that the tickets be left at "will call", which means you will pick them up at the actual sporting venue on game day. You may also want to check out the official websites for the Washington Nationals and the DC United.

2. Re: Sport event tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 19:23