We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant w/view

Ashtabula, Ohio
Level Contributor
151 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant w/view

I searched but did not find the name of the restaurant I thought I read about on this forum. It was in Crystal City, in a hotel, and had a view. Does anyone know which restaurant this could be?

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant w/view

…hilton.com/en_US/…index.do

Do you think this could be it? I found it by googling. The website says:

Skydome-Areas Only Revolving Rooftop Lounge Overlooking Washington DC

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,603 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant w/view

Ruth's Chris Steak House.

www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3499/Arlington

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant w/view

Ruth's Chris does have a view, but I'm pretty sure you're thinking about the Doubltree. There's also the new Hotel Palomar in Rosslyn which recently opened the terrace at it's restaurant, Domaso. The view is mainly of Georgetown and the river, but it's still a nice option.

Ashtabula, Ohio
Level Contributor
151 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant w/view

Thanks to all for the information. It is the Doubletree that I was trying to remember.

5. Re: Restaurant w/view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 21:17