We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me decide

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
765 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Help me decide

Our senator's office informed us today that they have set us up on a White House tour at 9:15 am two weeks from yesterday, which overlaps the 8:45am tour they set up for us to tour the Bureau of Engraving and Printing months ago. They say it too late now to reschedule to BEP and I now have to decide between them. How hard is it to get walk-up tickets to the BEP on your own this time of year? If it does not matter when we go to the BEP, then I may be able to do both. If I can only do one, which would you pick?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,092 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me decide

At this time of year you can just walk up and tour the BEP without a ticket or a reservation. Go to the White House and tour the BEP when you get around to it. moneyfactory.gov/locations/section.cfm/20/21

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
765 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me decide

That is what we will do. Thanks for the help.

3. Re: Help me decide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2010, 06:22