We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baskin & Robbins sugar free candy

London, United...
Level Contributor
465 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Baskin & Robbins sugar free candy

I am in Washington from the uk for a few days and would love to pick up some of my favourite American candy - it's not available in the uk. As I wont have a lot of time to spare I wonder if anyone can tell me of any stores stock them. I especially love the creamy ones - chocolate chip, ice cream etc! Thank you

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Baskin & Robbins sugar free candy

The Baskin Robbins website says:

"The delicious flavor of Baskin-Robbins® Hard Candy is SO CLOSE, YOU CAN TASTE IT!

Find it today at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Publix, Harris Teeter, Dollar Tree, Shoprite, Pathmark and select Baskin-Robbins® shops."

http://www.baskinrobbinscandy.com/shop.html

You can go to the Baskin Robbins store locator and look to see which one is the closest to your hotel or one you think you will pass in your travels and call to ask if they sell the candy (if it's not further than you wish to travel) or stop in. There are tons of CVS stores in DC and you might pass 5 or more while visiting.

London, United...
Level Contributor
465 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baskin & Robbins sugar free candy

thank you - that's great

I'll print your reply out and take it with me

great!

3. Re: Baskin & Robbins sugar free candy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 04:19