We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers at Union Station

Denver
1 post
Save Topic
Lockers at Union Station

Are there lockers at Union Station? I do understand there is a bag check service run by Tiburon. But the prices are double the price of transporation--and soooo expensive. We are coming into town early in the a.m. by train--and would like to find a place to stow our bags until we pick them up much later that night (approx 10:30 pm) after finishing our tours and heading to our hotel to finally check in. I have just gotten off the phone w/personnel from TIburon and they do not know of any other alternatives--anyone else out there know--or have any alternative ideas? Thanks--

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,427 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers at Union Station

Because of the problem of possible bombs, lockers are rare. To the best of my knowledge, there are none at Union Station anymore. Most hotels will check your bags and store them until you can check-in. I have done it several times.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers at Union Station

I second Darrel6t. When you arrive, go to your hotel and leave your bags with the bellman. Just call your hotel first to make sure this isn't a problem. As long as the hotel does this, all it will cost you is a tip ($1 or 2 per bag) to the bellman.

Alternatively, you might get lucky and the hotel will not be sold out the night before. In that case, I have been allowed into my room before noon on occasion.

dctravel

3. Re: Lockers at Union Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:16