We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Orlando to Washington DC

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Flight from Orlando to Washington DC

Hi

We are going to Orlando in january and will also be staying a week in Washington DC woohoooo (sorry just a bit excited!) Ive been looking at flight prices from Orlando Int to Washington DC, Dulles or Reagan (would prefer Reagan) Is there anyone who can give me a rough idea on flight prices for this time of year (3rd - 10th January 2013) flying from Orlando Intl. Ive seen some prices $230 per person return but just wondered if this was a good price or should we wait a little.

Thanks guys

Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight from Orlando to Washington DC

$230 p/p round trip from Orlando (MCO) to Reagan(DCA) is a pretty good price for a non-stop flight on those dates. I don't see anything for less.

That is a busy travel week with holiday travelers returning home, business travelers hitting the road again after the holiday and snowbirds heading to Florida. If your dates are set, I wouldn't wait too long to book.

If your goal is to see DC, don't even consider flying anywere other than Reagan from Orlando. Any savings in airfare would be eaten up by ground transportation costs and lost time.

Have a good trip.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
54,243 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight from Orlando to Washington DC

If I found a flight from Reagan to Orlando on January at that price I would jump on it and not look back.

Might it come down later? Well, maybe. Probably not by much, and no telling if it will or not. Probably more of a chance that it will go up.

It's not a bad fare at all.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight from Orlando to Washington DC

Thanks guys, good to know that that's a good price, going to get all flights booked this week hopefully :-)

4. Re: Flight from Orlando to Washington DC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 07:16