We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very Impressed!

Ballygowan...
Level Contributor
302 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Very Impressed!

We will be leaving our hotel in the morning to fly / drive to Wichita for the next leg of our trip but I felt compelled to let you know what a great time we have had in Washington. The people are so polite, from drivers slowing to let us cross the road to riders on the metro letting passengers off and not trying to push on, to people helping with directions etc. The city is clean and felt safe - the only time we felt.a little uneasy, it turned out that the guy wanted to wish us a happy Labor Day!

We could do with a new set of feet tho!

I think today's tour of the US Capitol Building and Library of Congress was the highlight, closely followed by yesterday's visit to Ford's Theater but every day has been remarkable.

I will try to do a trip report when I get home to my laptop, rather than struggle to type one on my iPad.

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions prior to our trip.

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,159 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Very Impressed!

Glad to hear that you had a good time!

2. Re: Very Impressed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2013, 10:17