We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goldstar - spy museum tickets

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stawell, Australia
Level Contributor
523 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Goldstar - spy museum tickets

Hi

I notice Goldstar has spy museum entry for $10 for dates right through until the end of October - does anyone know if this tends to be an ongoing offer (first noticed them in August I think). We will be in Washington in December and just wondering if it is generally also offerred through December

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goldstar - spy museum tickets

Hi Foxmum66,

Interested in the Goldstar promotion, as we will be in Washington next week and had planned to visit the Spy Museum. Not familiar with Goldstar, would you let me know how I would access their offer.

Thanks,

Stawell, Australia
Level Contributor
523 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goldstar - spy museum tickets

Certainly

http://www.goldstar.com/washington-dc/events?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=spy+museum

you just sign up and then select the cities you are interested in...spy museum is fantastic value at that price...

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goldstar - spy museum tickets

Note that their tickets do have fees so the $10.00 is probably just the ticket price and the fees will be on top of that. The offers come and go. Just keep looking for the offers up to your trip time. The only cheaper tickets to the Spy Museum I have seen were Tuesdays in February last year were really cheap like $5.00. I am a fan of the museum and would probably pay the full price. Others on this board are not fans.

Portsmouth...
Level Contributor
82 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goldstar - spy museum tickets

Goldstar seems to always have the Spy Museum available.

5. Re: Goldstar - spy museum tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 06:17