I have already requested the White House and Capitol tours and I know I need to wait until 2 weeks before my trip before I find out if I get tickets. In the meantime, I plan on ordering the Ford Theater Tour and Mt. Vernon tour tickets.
Is it easy to rearrange my reservations if there is a conflict? or do I just lose out on one of the tours?
Thanks for any/all replies :)