We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Dulles to Georgetown area

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Irvine, California
2 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from Dulles to Georgetown area

I'm bringing 7 students on a trip the first week in May. What is the most affordable way to get the eight of us from the airport to our hotel (Keybridge Marriott) without losing anyone?

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,144 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Dulles to Georgetown area

The cheapest way would be to take the 5A Metrobus to Rosslyn which is where your hotel is.

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Dulles to Georgetown area

Agreed with previous poster. It's $6 cash or SmarTrip. Please note: the bus driver doesn't have cash, so be sure to have exact change.

Here is the bus timetable: www.wmata.com/bus/timetables/view.cfm?line=49

I work near L'Enfant Plaza and used to take this bus on Sundays when I had to work at 7 or 9:30am. Without traffic, you can expect to arrive at Rosslyn in about 40 minutes.

3. Re: Transportation from Dulles to Georgetown area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 06:16