We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DC or Newyark for connecting flight ?

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
iowa
3 posts
Save Topic
DC or Newyark for connecting flight ?

I have a choice of these 2 airports for a flight to Portlnad Maine, which to choose? Is one "better" than the other

thanks

sorry about the typo Newark, tried to go back an correct but unable... It's early

Edited: 22 June 2013, 15:33
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
19,585 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DC or Newyark for connecting flight ?

Which DC airport, DCA, IAD or BWI. If it's DCA, no question that is the easiest one. I have limited knowledge of Newark Airport, but as I recall, it is not a fun place. I would use a DC airport.

Olney, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,613 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DC or Newyark for connecting flight ?

Also, did you mean Newark or New York? DCA or BWI are easy. Newark and JFK and pretty big.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DC or Newyark for connecting flight ?

Same or different airline. Checking luggage? Any difference in connection times? What do you mean by better? Food

Edited: 23 June 2013, 03:40
4. Re: DC or Newyark for connecting flight ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 06:17