We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking around Loews Madison

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sewell
1 post
Save Topic
Parking around Loews Madison

I am staying at the Madison this Wed. Thru Sat. I also do not want to pay $50 a day rate. Anyone know of any garages near by that I can use?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking around Loews Madison

Bestparking.com can identify nearby garages, although many may not be 24 hours.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,567 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking around Loews Madison

Union Station is around $22.00 per day

washington dc
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking around Loews Madison

Why did you book a hotel that charges $50.00 for parking without checking before?

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
3,103 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking around Loews Madison

That's a standard price for parking a vehicle at a downtown hotel. Although it pains me to admit it, I paid $35 to park at a hotel in Tyson's Corner last Friday. :(

Let's say you're looking at parking all 4 days, you're looking at a $200 parking tab unless you do something else. Union Station is better ($88), though I would be tempted to park at 3030 Wilson Boulevard in Clarendon. Its $9 per 24 hours, so that makes it a SUPER CHEAP $36 total for your stay, assuming you are there all day on Saturday. If not, its even less than that!

The entrance to the garage is on Highland Street, and it's a half-block to the Clarendon Metro Station. If you're hungry, you'll walk by BGR, which is a pretty good burger shop in the neighborhood! From the metro, you're just a straight shot on the orange line to McPherson Square, where you're only a 4 block walk from your hotel.

I would advise you to drop your luggage off and check in at the hotel before you go about moving the car, especially if you're traveling with other people OR a good bit of luggage.

AM13

5. Re: Parking around Loews Madison

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 06:21