We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating to DC

Miami, Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Relocating to DC

We're relocating to DC from overseas with our 20 months daughter and need a short term rental in January, before we do long term. Looking for 1-2 bedroom, furnished, in Arlington, Alexandria or other areas close by, need nice, clean place, with ability to walk around with a toddler :) Budget 1500-1800$/month. Thank you in advance for any advice.

washington dc
Level Contributor
3,972 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Relocating to DC

For January, when tourist bookings are down, you might find a deal on a vacation rental in that price on Homeaway.com or VRBO.com.

La Plata, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Relocating to DC

For relocation advice you can also ask on www.city-data.com/Forum/District_of_Columbia or www.city-data.com/Forum/Northern_Virginia

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,146 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Relocating to DC

Trip Advisor is for travel related questions, so this thread may get taken down. Do take MarylandMist's advice and post in City Data.

Miami, Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Relocating to DC

Sorry, I did read rules about posting here but there was nothing said specifically about not posting on relocating topic and as I saw some older posts here with the same questions I'd thought it's ok. My question is not about relocating, but finding a furnished apartment for 1 month stay in DC area. But I will take your advice and look on different forums. Thank you anyway for your help.