We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
119 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

We have a 5:45 tour, fifteen minutes walking time from Founding Farmers. What time should we get there to eat without being rushed?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
119 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

... or would breakfast before a 10:00 tour be better, and if so ... what time without being rushed?

Lehigh Valley...
Level Contributor
21 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

We ate dinner at 5:00 pm (at FF) and had a Lincoln Assassination walking tour in Lafayette Park at 7:00 pm. After dinner we had plenty of time (maybe 30-40 minutes?) to casually walk over to the park take pictures at White house, go into a WH gift shop and sit on a park bench waiting for tour to begin. We did not order dessert at Founding Farmers and were seated promptly when we arrived. If you don't want to feel rushed I would give your self at least 1 1/2 -2 hours for dinner.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,410 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

On my one meal there it was so loud I wanted to get out to the relatively quiet street ASAP. I would expect the time it takes is dependent on how many courses you order and how quickly you eat as much as anything else.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
119 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

Dinner better than breakfast or lunch?

Lighthouse Point...
Level Contributor
983 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

I wouldn't even attempt to eat there without a reservation. We waited 1:45 for lunch on an off weekday in February to get a table.

6. Re: How Long for Dinner @ Fouunding Farmers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17