We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Marine parade should we see?

Coarsegold...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which Marine parade should we see?

I will be in Washington DC for a week and will have my 2 kids with me (5 and 8). We will be staying near Dupont Circle. I am wondering which marine parade to go to. I have tickets to the Friday night one at the barracks but we could also attend the one at Arlington. Has anyone done both? Is one better than the other? We would be traveling via Metro to the one we decide to attend. Thanks!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,606 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Marine parade should we see?

The one at the Marine Barracks is easier to get to using public transportation. And there are many places to eat before the gates open within sight of the place. I would stick to the Friday night event.

2. Re: Which Marine parade should we see?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17