We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety in Rosslyn Area

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Safety in Rosslyn Area

I'm travelling to DC in late September, and will be staying in a hotel a block away from the Rosslyn Metro Station. Should safety when walking to and from the station be a concern?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
19,612 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safety in Rosslyn Area

No. But still don't do things like flash wads of cash or walk and try to text at the same time. Crossing streets is the most danger you are likely to encounter.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safety in Rosslyn Area

Great! I'll keep my pesky money-flashing habit to a minimum then. Thank you very much!

Olney, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,643 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safety in Rosslyn Area

You'd be amazed at what some people do. They buy a newspaper on the street and pull out a $100 bill and expect $98.50 in change. They get $400 from the ATM and hold it upright walking down the street while counting it.

At least you are not like that! :^)

4. Re: Safety in Rosslyn Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:16