We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wild goose resort in park falls????

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
187 reviews
Save Topic
Wild goose resort in park falls????

Hi I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this resort. We are looking at booking a cabin here for some ice fishing with friends. We want a nicer cabin with an onsite bar and this fits.

I have started to worry since I have called multiple times and left messages but haven't heard back. I am trying to book a reservation but am beginning to think we should look elsewhere. I don't want to have headaches at check in or for the bar to never be open (online says 4- close Thursday - Sunday which works but I have called at those hours).

Please help me which any knowledge about this resort or of any others on the pike lake chain that fit our wants.

Thanks much!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,135 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wild goose resort in park falls????

Is the lack of response due to the holidays perhaps, being a smaller establishment?

I'm not familiar with this resort, I would keep trying just because of the holidays, yelp I believe had one good review.

Schaumburg, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wild goose resort in park falls????

This is by far the nicest resort on the Pike Lake Chain. The cabins are cozy and very CLEAN.

3. Re: Wild goose resort in park falls????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2014, 05:16