We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best indoor waterpark in Wisconsin Dells

1 post
Save Topic
Best indoor waterpark in Wisconsin Dells

My friends and I are planning to do a gateway and we are not sure which indoor waterpark is the best one for adults. We're looking for the one with the coolest rides. Help would be greatly appreciated :-)

chicago
Level Contributor
8,641 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best indoor waterpark in Wisconsin Dells

Its a tie between wilderness and Kalahari. We did two nights at wilderness and one at Kalahari. Highly recommend the combo.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,167 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best indoor waterpark in Wisconsin Dells

Kalahari is really a good choice. A lot choose between that and Wilderness. Wilderness is more spread out which some like and some do not. Being Fall it may not much matter unless their indoor stuff is quite spread out too. Chula Vista is another option.

Edited: 04 October 2013, 20:19
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
467 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best indoor waterpark in Wisconsin Dells

Having stayed at Wilderness, Kalahari and Chula vista the most thrilling ride is definitely the Hurricane at Wilderness. Even the indoor stuff at Wilderness is spread out a bit, but I love the wave pool at the Wilderness the best so it gets my vote. In the offseason, they do sometimes close certain waterparks at the Wilderness: www.wildernessterritory.com/waterpark-hours.

Right now there is a groupon for Kalahari. Maybe check out the fine print and see if it would work for you as it includes the indoor theme park too.

I don't think you can go wrong really. Have fun!

4. Re: Best indoor waterpark in Wisconsin Dells

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 06:20