We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging in Centennial

Baltimore, Maryland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lodging in Centennial

My husband and I are making a quick trip to Centennial for a wedding in the beginning of August and are trying to find lodging. Both of the hotels listed on Tripadvisor, the Old Corral and Mountain View Historic Hotel, are booked. Any other suggestions???

Mentioned in this post
Old Corral Hotel
Old Corral Hotel
228 Reviews
Centennial, WY
Mountain View Historic Hotel
Mountain View Historic...
245 Reviews
Centennial, WY
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
32,801 posts
466 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging in Centennial

I found this online but don't know anything about it-

http://www.friendlycentennial.com/

Everett, Washington
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging in Centennial

Centenial is very small. You might be better looking back towards Laramie and listings for Laramie that might be out on WY-130. Laramie itself is about 38 miniutes from Centenial.

In the other direction you might try Saratoga and either the Saratoga Inn & Spa (with nice hot springs pools) or the historic Wolf Hotel. There's also a nice B&B I've read about in Encampment along the river that might be worth searching for. We try to stay at the Saratoga Inn at least once every couple years when passing through Wyoming. Between there and Centenial the Snpwy Range Scenic Byway offers stunning scenery as a bonus for the drive.

Mentioned in this post
Laramie
Laramie
Wyoming
Wyoming
Wyoming
United States
Baltimore, Maryland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging in Centennial

Thanks for the suggestions. Looked up the Friendly Hotel and the only review I found was a terrible review form May 2012, so I will probably pass on that place. Looks like we'll be staying on the west side of Laramie. Those places in Saratoga look lovely, but probably too far since we'll be flying in to Denver. Perhaps we can check them out next time around...

Mentioned in this post
Laramie
Laramie
Wyoming
Denver
Denver
Colorado
4. Re: Lodging in Centennial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2013, 10:15