We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Cheyenne to Jackson Hole in February

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
15 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Driving from Cheyenne to Jackson Hole in February

Coming from California I am not too used to these winter drives, I was curious if anyone has any input on whether or not to make that drive in winter? Looking at flights, they are pretty expensive and I know those small planes can get real shaky. Any idea if the roads are generally open/safe that time of year?

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
15 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from Cheyenne to Jackson Hole in February

Also, not sure if this helps, but it will be in late February (last week of the month).

Thanks!

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,800 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving from Cheyenne to Jackson Hole in February

Is your question about flights or the drive? If you destination is Jackson Hole, why are you in Cheyenne? I'm happy to answer you questions, but I'm a bit confused.

3. Re: Driving from Cheyenne to Jackson Hole in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:19