We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 Hour Grocery Store near Disneyland

Hawaii
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
24 Hour Grocery Store near Disneyland

Hello,

we will be arriving late and would like to know where I could go near disneyland to pick up some snacks, water, etc. I am looking for something like a 24 hour wal mart, or Grocery store not a 7 eleven type store being that they are a bit more expensive at a convienence store.

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 Hour Grocery Store near Disneyland

There is a Walmart on Euclid which is about 2 miles from Disneyland. However, it is not 24 hours, it is open until 11:00.

There is an Albertsons/Savon on Harbor Blvd in/or about Gardon Grove area which is 2 miles from Disneyland that is open until 1:00am.

I have been to both of these stores and they are both in safe areas.

Hope this helps.

Anaheim, CA
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 Hour Grocery Store near Disneyland

Go to the 24-hour Food4Less at Euclid and Katella. Go west on Katella and it's on the left hand side before Euclid. I go there often. It's a large supermarket/food warehouse and you should find everything you need there.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 Hour Grocery Store near Disneyland

Hi! Thanks for your responses... We get in late and I would like to pick up some goodies before heading to the park the next day.....

Get answers to your questions about Anaheim