We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

desert inn and suites

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
connecticut
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
desert inn and suites

What is a closer walk....desert inn or portofino inn?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: desert inn and suites

Desert Inn and it gets way better reviews than The Portofino.

connecticut
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: desert inn and suites

Thanks for the quick response!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: desert inn and suites

Usually I don't take the reviews to heart but they consistantly get bad reviews so you just have to wonder. We like The Sheraton park which is right next door. The Desert Inn is really close to DL though, just across the street.

California
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: desert inn and suites

I'm surprised that the Portofino gets bad reviews. I'll look it up but wonder why? It's a really nice hotel and the rooms and lobby is really nice.

The Desert Inn is closer and the Desert Palms, Doubletree Suites and Cortona are owned by the same people. The Portofino is owned by Tarsadia and it's a really nice property.

Again, I'm surprised and if anyone has any personal experience, please respond, I'd be interested in knowing.

5. Re: desert inn and suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 02:18