We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

I just had to share with you all that I just received my package from Walt Disney Travel Company for our June trip. Having never used them before, I am pleasently surprised by the helpful service that we have received.

Just this morning, my mom decided that she wanted to join us on our trip for the weekend so that she could be with me on my 30th B-Day (yes I chose Disneyland for this event.) WDT hooked it all up and got us a better deal then dealing direct with the airlines. They also changed all of our dining reservations and everything else so that she can be a part of everything!

Anyway, needless to say, I am pretty stoked and counting the days........................

Orange County...
Level Contributor
531 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

You'll love it, have a great time. My husband and I have been staying at The Grand Californian for the past few years on our Anniversary (without the kids!). We really enjoy The Disneyland Resort, there's so much to do between the 2 parks and Downtown Disney, it's not just for kids!

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

I have been a ton of times. I was just so excited to see everything in that 50th Celebration Package that I could not contain myself;)

Hawaii
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

Hey littlelisa!

I am excited for you.... Hope you have a wonderful birthday... We just got back too and had a wonderful time

(didn't want to come home) and you are right disney does have wonderful service. I purchased something and when I got back they forgot to take the ink tag off and they mailed me a new sweatshirt even before I could send them back the one with the ink tag and it was all postage paid by them.... Excellent service...... anyway hope you have a blast!!!!!!!!

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

Hey thanks Angelbaby! (But I have to say that if I lived where you do, I would have not troubles going home. Hawaii (specifically Oahu and the east side beaches) are my second favorite place on earth!) Glad to hear you had a great time.

Did you do the block party bash? Was just wondering about that event.

Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

Hi littlelisa

When you are there in June, could you take some photos of your hotel room and post them in the forums? I believe you are staying at the Carousel Inn & Suites? You gave very good reviews on the hotel and I would love to see how the rooms are like. That way I would have an idea of how big the room will be. To my knowledge, the room is 278sf which is kinda small compared to the surrounding hotels like the Tropicana (330sf) or BW Park Place Inn(300sf). Park Inn is 400sf! Got these info from disneyland.com. Thanks!

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

No problem. I was planning on doing that and posting them on a review anyway!

Hawaii
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

Hey littlelisa,

Yes we did do the Block Party Bash staring the pixar characters and it was wonderful... It is a fully energized event and we all enjoyed it... I must say it is a must see as well as the new parade at disney and of course the fireworks were really awesome this year too.... ENJOY!!!!

Hawaii
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just received my 50th Celebration Travel Package

mabaker1,

you might want to check out this website to see pics of hotels...http://www.dlresortinfo.com/goodmoderates.html. I believe the motel you are interested in is there...