We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October fireworks

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
October fireworks

We will be in DL from Oct 19-23rd (Mon-Fri) are the halloween fireworks or any fireworks done nightly or just on the weekends? The kids LOVE Jack skellington so they would be super excited but we fly out Friday afternoon so would not be able to catch them if just on weekends:(

Thanks

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October fireworks

Yes, there will be fireworks nightly (weather/wind permitting) from September 25th through November 1st.

When the park closes at 8 PM during the week, the fireworks will be held at 8 PM, after which you will be asked to leave the parks. (All Attractions will be closed).

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October fireworks

Yay! Thanks so much Darkbeer!

Salt Lake
Level Contributor
168 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October fireworks

Fireworks every night for Halloween Time? That is great news. Thank you, Darkbeer. I can't wait for our trip.

Carterton, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October fireworks

So can we assume there will be fireworks every night even though the Disney Schedule doesn't say? In fact the Disney schedule doesn't say much for late September early Oct - is that right?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October fireworks

Yes, I trust my sources.... I didn't reply until I was sure of the info....

sydney Australia
Level Contributor
871 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: October fireworks

fireworks every night would be awesome. And I just checked out the site and Fantasmic is still on on oct 3, the Saturday, so now I can see Fantasmic on Saturday, then do more rides, and see the fireworks on Tuesday or Thursday,. They should have the shows and parades etc up gradually. I noticed that since i looked they added in the days up to Wednesday Oct 7th but arent showing parades or shows yet, just hours of operation.

7. Re: October fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2010, 05:20