We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

Hi. We will be staying at Hyatt Regency Orange County. Besides the usual attraction of the Disneyland, we are planning to go to Desset Hills permium outlet.

As we do not have a driving license, can someone tell me how to (a) get there from the hotel? (b) from LAX?

Was thinking that as soon as we arrived in LAX, we'll visit Hollywood. Is there any half day tour to Hollywood that we could take from LAX? Are there lockers in LAX that we can stored our luggage?

Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

I am not aware of regular public transit to Desert Hills that will not take a lot of time to get there and back. However the DS website shows several tour and limo companies that go there from LA and Anaheim. Also do a Google search on "Anaheim Desert Hills", "Desert Hills Shuttle", etc. and you will find a lot of choices.

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
17,821 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

You can take a tour through Anaheim Visitors Center to get to Desert Hills from your hotel. Visit anaheim411.com for information.

In my opinion, since your hotel is in Anaheim, the easiest thing to do would be to just get to your hotel on the first day and then go on a coach tour of Hollywodd/LA on another day. Grayline has a nice tour. If you would like to go to Universal Studios they also have a tour that goes there and then tours Hollywood in the evening. To get from LAX to your the Hyatt you can take the Disneyland Express through Grayline. Google Grayline Tours Anaheim for more information.

sydney
Level Contributor
344 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

We drove there , I know you said you didnt have a license but as Red said there is an organised tour that goes out there .

We had a great time spending out there - very cheap

so i will say its well worth it !

singapore
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

Thank you very much for yr replies :))

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

You can also try Starline Tours as they have a variety of tours and pick up from Anaheim as well - www.starlinetours.com

There is no luggage storage at LAX on the airport itself. There is one company that will meet you at the terminal, pick up your luggage and store it off airport, and return it to you at a later time at the terminal - www.laxluggagestorage.com, but it is not at all cheap.

6. Re: ways to go to dessert hills premium outlet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2010, 05:16