We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip's from Anaheim to Sea World San Diego

Bristol UK
13 posts
Save Topic
Day trip's from Anaheim to Sea World San Diego

I need help please, we are staying in Anaheim and want to go to Sea World for the day can anyone give me any good company’s to book a day trip with by coach.

adelaide
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip's from Anaheim to Sea World San Diego

Carrie-anne, Coach USA goes to sea world we did the drive ourself about 1hr away with traffic

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
561 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip's from Anaheim to Sea World San Diego

We have used CoachUSA for two trips to San Diego - once to the Zoo and the second time to SeaWorld. Just book a day once you arrive or have the front desk or tour desk of your hotel do it for you. A shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel or a close bus stop (depending on where you are) and take you to the main terminal where you line-up to purchase the tour that you want. Then you go out and line-up for the specific bus. The bus drive there and back takes about 2 hours each way. We had plenty of time at the attractions. The drivers give a tour on the way there but are quiet on the way back so you can rest. You get dropped off directly at your hotel.

Medina, WA
Level Contributor
400 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip's from Anaheim to Sea World San Diego

If I am not mistaken, you can purchase Seaworld tickets with or without transportation through the Disney website. I booked a pack deal through them so not sure if it's only offered when you book a package.

Bristol UK
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Day trip's from Anaheim to Sea World San Diego

Thank you guys for your help it was much appreciated.

5. Re: Day trip's from Anaheim to Sea World San Diego

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2006, 01:17