We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special on 4-Star Huntington Beach Hotel book by 10/26/10

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,759 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Special on 4-Star Huntington Beach Hotel book by 10/26/10

I received the following information in an email alert from Travel Zoo. This special needs to be booked by Oct. 26, 2010.

>>>$149 -- Huntington Beach 4-Star Hotel, incl. Weekends*

By Nosheen Hydari Travelzoo Staff, Chicago

Steps from Southern California's Huntington Beach, the 4-star Shorebreak Hotel is offering a $149 per night special. Rates during this season typically cost as much as $229.

Travel seven days a week through February. Upgraded to a waterfront room for just $30 more per night.

Opened in May 2009, the Shorebreak Hotel features surfer-chic decor, an on-site fitness center with a yoga studio and a courtyard with multiple fire pits. Located in downtown Huntington Beach, the hotel is across the street from the pier and near the Surfing Walk of Fame. Shopping and restaurants are within walking distance.

Blackout Dates: Oct. 27; Dec. 30-31; Feb. 4-7

Book by Oct. 26.

Travelzoo Tip: Head to the lobby for a complimentary wine hour at 5 p.m. daily. <<<<

See the following webpage from booking information:

www.travelzoo.com/hotels/los-angeles/905375/…

Mentioned in this post
Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach
Orange County, CA
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Downtown Huntington Beach
Downtown Huntington Beach
638 Reviews
Huntington Beach, CA
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Hollywood Walk of Fame
13,925 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Special on 4-Star Huntington Beach Hotel book by 10/26/10

Hello Redlands,

What are your thoughts of the Half Moon Inn in San Diego and the Blue Sea Best Western? are u familiar with either?

Thanks,

Mentioned in this post
San Diego
San Diego
California
Blue Sea Beach Hotel
Blue Sea Beach Hotel
1,611 Reviews
San Diego, CA
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,759 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special on 4-Star Huntington Beach Hotel book by 10/26/10

Hi Bestsis,

I really shouldn't answer a question about SD hotels in the Anaheim Forum or in an unrelated thread about an Orange County hotel, so you are welcome to send me a private message or ask the question in the San Diego Forum. I can tell you that I have no personal experiences at either of the hotels you have asked about, though.

Mentioned in this post
The Anaheim Hotel
The Anaheim Hotel
105 Reviews
Anaheim, CA
Orange County
Orange County
California
San Diego
San Diego
California
3. Re: Special on 4-Star Huntington Beach Hotel book by 10/26/10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2011, 05:16