We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation boking through 'Getaway Today Vacations' on...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
205 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation boking through 'Getaway Today Vacations' on...

We are looking at making an accomodation booking for a Disneyland Resort through Getaway Today Vacations and would appreciate any feedback that people would like to share with us.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation boking through 'Getaway Today Vacations' on...

I booked through them about 6 weeks ago and we are leaving Monday for Disneyland. I could not find a better deal than what they had. We are staying 4 days/3 nights at the Howard Johnson, plus we received 3 day park hopper tickets for 2 adults and 3 kids, all for $733!!!

We received our packet about 10 days after booking.

So far, everything has been good.

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation boking through 'Getaway Today Vacations' on...

We booked through Getaway Today and are staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel for 4 nights, beginning this Saturday, March 11 and also received 3 day Park Hopper Passes for 2 adults, 1 child, and also $150 Gift Card to use at Disneyland for restaurants or gift shops (will get the gift card when we check into the hotel)all for $1049.00. They will even work with you if you want to make payment arrangements, but you do have to have it paid before your trip. We got our materials in the mail less than a week after we made the final payment. You also get a lanyard, a pin, a 30 minute phone card, and some postcards. We have used Getaway Today before and they are great. Great customer service. They even call you on your vacation (will call the hotel room where you are staying) and ask how your vacation has been going. I highly recommend them.

Heron, Montana
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation boking through 'Getaway Today Vacations' on...

We booked through them for our Oct. 2005 vacation. We were extremely happy with them and didn't have any problems. We will definately use them again when we back to Disneyland in 2007. They even call(left us a message) to make sure everything is going alright and ask you to notify them if there are any problems. Also, their prices are cheaper than anyone elses. If you are going to do a character dinner(I recommend Goofy's Kitchen), do it through Get Away Today. It will save you money and tip is included in the price you pay through them. I paid $127 for 3 adults and 2 kids including tip. If I would have paid there it would have been $138 and I would have had to pay a tip on top of it.

bend, oregon
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation boking through 'Getaway Today Vacations' on...

Just bought disney tickets from them. I agree that they have one of the best deals around.

Currently they have the kids age 3-9 play free for every paying adult . Expires before Apr 27th '06.

Unfortunately they don't offer the package with the hotel I wanted, that is why I only bought the tickets from them.

Hope this helps.