We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment Guide?

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melton, Victoria...
Level Contributor
54 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment Guide?

I see I can buy an electronic membership online....I am in Australia. Should I just make up an address in the USA? There is no option to do anything internationally on their website.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment Guide?

First of all, what is an "entertainment Guide" and what is it for, what does it do? Chuck...

Melton, Victoria...
Level Contributor
54 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment Guide?

Sorry...the Entertainment Book as it's called over there....you can become a member online.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment Guide?

Ok, mark, here's an idea: Contact the property you are staying at and see if you can use their address to have the book mailed to, then do that. Chuck...

Melton, Victoria...
Level Contributor
54 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment Guide?

Thanks, I would but I need the book to get the discounted rate for the property I wish to stay at!!

Am awaiting a reply from the website....they say International buyers are welcome, might need to do the purchase over the phone maybe.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainment Guide?

Hi,

You can buy them on eBay from $1.50 US. Some of them even include free postage. They don't check your card when you book, only when you check in at the hotel.

I booked my accomodation today and got the discounted rate and I didn't have to quote a card number.

Good luck!

Australia
Level Contributor
191 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainment Guide?

Mark we have Entertainment books in Australia. They come with a card in them and we can use that card in the USA. At HoJo's for example, they accept the Australian Entertianment book card.

http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/

Melton, Victoria...
Level Contributor
54 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainment Guide?

Thanks all! Have sent an email, hopefully I can get the dates I need!

I look forward to being able to actually answer some questions (after my trip) rather than asking all the time!

Peace.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Entertainment Guide?

You can also use AAA discount if you have RACV , ( the AAA number is on the back ) this also give you a good dicount and you don't need to buy any extra books or cards .... more spending money for Disney !!!!!!!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Entertainment Guide?

For HoJo's (Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel in Anaheim), if available, the Entertainment Card Rate is a lot less than the AAA rate.

www.boards.hojoanaheim.com/viewtopic.php…

Melton, Victoria...
Level Contributor
54 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Entertainment Guide?

It sure is....I got $59 a night plus tax.....worked out at $69.03 a night....the previous best price I could get was 109 a night....massive saving!