We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
10 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

Hi All ... I was hoping someone could help me.

My Husband & I with our 2 children (10yrs & 7yrs) are planning trip to Anaheim late October with Disneyland being the main attractoin. I have been checking out the different types of passes and the 14 day vacation pass looks like a winner for us. Can anyone give me advise as to where I should purchase this. Is it only available through Expedia and if so is this a safe place to purchase? Thanks J

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,408 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

You can also purchase the 14 day pass through Flight Centre . You get a voucher that you then take to the ticket window to exchange for your acutual tickets , this can be done to night before you plan to enter the park to save time as the 14 days don't start counting till you go through the park turnstiles.

Expedia is also a safe site for purchasing tickets and booking accomodation , with prices in AUD and a call centre here if you need to speak with anyone , I have used Expedia to book tickets and accomodation several times and never had an issue.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

Hi,

We purchased ours through flight centre and it is great value for money. I think it's the same price as a 5 day pass.

Enjoy planning your trip!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

If you take a print out of the Expedia pricing to Flight Centre, they will match it. FC quoted me $275, but I ended up paying $240.

It might be worth buying it ASAP as Disneyland ticket prices are all going up. I'm not sure how soon this will affect the 14 day pass though as I haven't seen it listed. The Aussie $ dropping will affect the pricing also.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

And for those who don't know, Only folks living in Australia and New Zealand can purchase the special ticket, and has to do so from the home country, either at a Travel Agent, or the Australian Expedia website.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,455 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

Just an update, we recently found out from someone in New Zealand who tried to get the 14 day Pass and was unable to do so.

It appears they are only available to Australian Residents and not New Zealand Residents (it also states that on both Expedia Australia and New Zealand Websites even though for some strange reason its still being shown on the New Zealand Website)

Christchurch, New...
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

Im in New Zealand and I was able to get these 14 day passes via my Travel Broker, so I can confirm they are still available in NZ. The wholesale travel supplier who is used by Travel Centre and a few others still sell them. Cost me $320 NZ per person

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,455 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

KiwiBlackcat,

Thanks for adding the info, Thats good to know that the 14 day Passes are still available for New Zealand residents through a travel agent in that area.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

We purchased ours through Expedia. You just print off your vouchers. It is very safe, we have purchased a lot of things through them and never had a problem. A lot less hassle than going to Flight Centre and cheaper too.

Edited: 20 May 2012, 23:13
Sydney, Australia
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

Thanks everyone.... I did notice that Expedia seemed cheaper. Flight centre has qoted a 5 day pass that was more than the 14 days via Expedia. Just a bit nervous about purchasing through them as I have never done it before.

So you do it all online print off your voucher and take that to the Disneyland ticket counter? Is it that easy?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
110 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyland 14 day vacation pass?

I have just e-mailed Expedia for the third time about these passes being advertised on their New Zealand websites.

So far, their replies have been confusing at best, nonsensical at worst.

If I receive an answer in a style of the English language that I understand, I will post it here..