We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carousel Inn Concierge or not ???

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Carousel Inn Concierge or not ???

Hi,

Does anyone have any info on whether the concierge at the Carousel is worth it???

Alberta
Level Contributor
663 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carousel Inn Concierge or not ???

We enjoyed our Club room at The Carouse a year ago. I requested main floor with a hard surface flooring (stairs to 2nd floor didn't appeal after a day at Disney). The room isn't huge, just nicely decorated, a couple of bathrobes, 2 Quizno breakfast sandwiches in the morning, there were 3 of us so I did see the rooms in the main part of the hotel when I went for the continental breakfast. It was easier to just buy another breakfast from Quizno that make the trek to where the continental breakfast is served. For us, it was worth it to us to stay in the Club Room. The location was fantastic.

2. Re: Carousel Inn Concierge or not ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:17