We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cooroy, Australia
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

Hi, I am trying to see what prices and availability fornext year but they are only showing prices to the end of the year. Does anyone know when next years rates become available??? Do I need to getting a travel agent to look into prices for me?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

Well, most Hotels/Motels only go about 6 months in advance, so you just need to wait. Some locations might offer rooms now, but if you are looking for a good "deal", I would wait until the Fall here in the US (aka October) to do some serious serches.

The Walt DIsney Travel Company is good (www.disneyland.com), but if you have a connection with the Auto Club (AAA.com in the US) or check out places like GetAwayToday.com. (Both sell the same basic packages from The Walt Disney Travel Company with monor differences).

Also check out www.mousesavers.com.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,437 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

The Disneyland.com website will only book so far in advance. Usually no more than 6 months out.

Im assuming a travel agent might have info on pricing for 2013.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

There are many properties with pricing for as late as March 2013, but not the Disney hotels or the Disney passes. At least as far as I can see with the tour operators that we deal with for better pricing than dealing with the hotels directly.

For us dealing with the hotels directly, I can see pricing for hotels as 330 days out.

Just depends where you want to stay, but you could get an idea anyways.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

I was wondering the same thing as I am wanting to book tickets for various attractions in January 2013 too. I notice Disney is showing 2013 dates for some things but not others. I was thinking about using a travel agent too as they were able to book our 14 day passes in May while online sites are still showing expiry dates of December 2013.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,437 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

Sandan77,

If your not purchasing the 14 day Disneyland pass which is a good value btw since its about the same cost as a regular 5 day Parkhopper and available to Australian Residents. It appears they are offering them on Expedia for 2013 dates since when you put in the dates for 2013, the price is higher than for 2012 even though they still state they expire in Dec 2012, thats Expedias usual pattern and i have heard they are still valid for 2013 and seem to be the least pricewise.

If you are not planning on that many days at Disneyland and just want say a few days, the prices for the Disneyland tickets on the Disneyland.com website are good till Dec 31 of 2013 so you could purchase them ahead of time and still have them be valid for 2013.

Edited: 03 July 2012, 06:17
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,437 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

I meant to say Expedia Australia in my above post.

It look like Expedia Australia is also offering for 2013 a 5 days for the price of 3 day Disneyland Parkhopper for a good value.

Sydney, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

This time last year Disney had released the rates for 2012, years previous it has been in early August. Apparently the prices are due to be released before the end of this month but it should definitely be before the end of their summer.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,437 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

KirstenMMH,

Disneyland is quite different from Disneyworld in their booking system, and dates are not usually aviable more than a certain months out when trying to book a package on the Disneyland.com website

Sydney, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

This is the message that pops up on the online booking form if you enter a 2013 date for Disneyland vacation package reservation:

"2013 Disneyland Resort reservations will be available online on July 11, 2012! At this time, you can make online reservations for Resort arrivals through December 31, 2012."

Hope this helps!

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking thru Disneyland direct for next year

Thanks Kirsten. That's really helpful to know :)

I hope aRes does the same on their site!