We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

I am having a problem with my cc having a canadian mailing address with getawaytoday.com. I am just booking ART passes, but it wont' let me unless I dummy in an american mailing address. Does this matter, I would think they would just email me a voucher and not really "mail" correct? Any info on that would be great!!

Alberta
Level Contributor
689 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

You can buy an ART pass when you get to Anaheim. Check the website for the information on where to buy or email your hotel for the closest location to buy. I bought mine at the bus loop area by Disneyland, The machine did not give change, and I'm not sure if it takes credit cards. Usually when I am ordering anything from the US, the address I put in, must match the billing address for the credit card.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

To buy on line would be $20 for 5 days and to buy there is $40 for 4 days and $50 for 5 days. It accepted my dummy US address, I just need to make sure they aren't actually mailing it here. You would think they would be email.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

Well, I was able to dummy a US address in and it took it and got a confirmation number and then I called Getawaytoday and had them change the address. $20 for 5 days for the 4 of us is pretty good:)

One more thing done for this trip!

Alberta
Level Contributor
689 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

That's great it worked out for you; an excellent price for sure. I was only buying a pass for myself to go to MainPlace and the outlets at the Block. I prefer staying across the street from Disneyland and being able to walk back and forth. Although sitting in an lovely air conditioned ART bus, resting my feet, in the extreme afternoon heat, was very pleasant! Sadly back to the rain in Calgary.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

Not much better here in Edmonton:)

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
153 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

We had problems buying Magic Mountain passes online as they didn't like our rural address. Had to use the inlaws visa as they have a "real" address lol. Glad you got it to work!

7. Re: canadians: have you used getawaytoday.com for ART or other

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2013, 10:16