We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plaza Inn or Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast?

Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Plaza Inn or Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast?

Wanting to do a character breakfast but not sure which one to choose - Goofy's Kitchen or Plaza Inn? My children are 7 and 5 (boy and girl). Any suggestions would be great thanks!

Level Contributor
236 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plaza Inn or Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast?

We have done both and are going back for our 4th trip and will book the plaza inn. Loved it. Great characters. We would choose it over goofys.

Level Contributor
30 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plaza Inn or Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast?

We just visited both this month. I thought the food at Goofy's was better, they have a huge buffet with lots of choices. At the Plaza Inn you also have a buffet but you have to line up for some of the hot foods and we didn't think it was as nice.

However the characters at the Plaza Inn were much better, there were more of them and they would come right up to the table and talk with my kids as well as autographs and photos. We also had the employees checking to make sure that we'd seen all the different characters.

The Plaza Inn was also the cheaper of the two.

If your kids are more interested in the characters then I would say the Plaza Inn is the better option.

3. Re: Plaza Inn or Goofy's Kitchen Breakfast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2013, 10:17